Sunday 24 July 2016

Monochrome

I cannot believe it is already the end of July! Summer seems to be flying past, and I don't want it to end. These photographs were taken at the end of May, but it could have been yesterday.
I still have some nice plans coming up in August though, particularly Green Man festival, which I am extremely excited about!








 Monochrome in the summer may not be conventional, but this skirt is perfect for a summer party, evening drinks, or a wedding. I have teamed it with a tie up cropped top, but would also put it with a black strappy body. I kept my makeup very simple (I actually forgot to wear mascara this day), but I think it would look great with an orangey, red lip.



The proms style skirt was from Topshop but is no longer available on their website. Here are a couple of similar ones though:
The top is quite old, but I have also paired it with this number - Black Strappy Body
An off the shoulder, Bardot style crop would work nicely too I think!
The chunky heels are from Next. Similar here
I will certainly be getting more wear out of this skirt this summer, I'm hoping someone throws a summer drinks party at some point next month?!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollie Laura. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig